Tuesday 1 February 2011

2010: A Wrestling Watching Odyssey

So I've had a inconsistent year watching professional wrestling, owing mostly to me coming to the end of my doctorate. The end result of this is not exactly the amount of wrestling watching required to form splendid end of year opinions, and a nearly completed doctorate. So, I have February to do something about that. Each day of this month I will update this blog with comments about matches I've watched and workers I'd consider for the WKO100 ballot. I've got some half finished reviews to throw up as well.

So expect content, followed by panic, despair, some jokes (basically a coping mechanism), stupid post titles, and finally, when all else looks lost, a moment of clarity. Then I'll probably get drunk and write out a list full of whimsy (dead guys, celebrities, women, inanimate objects, Dragon Gate guys, in increasing order of whimsy).

1 comment:

Brian said...

looking forward to the new content, bud.. - i'd grown wearisome of refreshing your page every week or two to the same Sasuke praise..